Join Our Team!
We are growing! The time has come for us to expand, and we are looking for individuals to help us reach more pet families than ever.
Over our 10 year history, we have established a strong reputation for excellent client care, and are looking to add ambitious and trust worthy members to our team.
We are based in Summerville, and serve the following areas:
- Goose Creek
- North Charleston
- West Ashley / Charleston
We are preferably looking for individuals in the aforementioned areas. Individuals with prior experience in pet related fields are strongly encouraged to apply.
Seeking Individuals Who:
- Have a passion for working with pets of all kinds and families
- Are dependable, honest, and have great communication skills
- Can demonstrate an ability to fulfill our impeccable standard of care and professionalism
- Can be flexible in regards to scheduling
- Be 18+ years old.
- Have reliable transportation.
- Have a smart phone with Internet access.
- Be physically able to exercise active pets of all sizes.
- Be able to pass a background check.
- Have a valid South Carolina driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Be willing to work during weekends and holidays (as these are our most busy times)
- Traveling to client homes.
- Performing pet care visits at specified times in client homes. Standard visits are 20-25 minutes in length.
- Following specific care instructions, which may be unique to each household.
- Administering food and/or medication to pets of all kinds.
- Providing playtime, companionship, and exercise to pets in our care.
- Possibly conducting “Meet and Greet” sessions to induct new clients.
Job Type – Independent Contractor (IC)
Training – New team members will receive training, and assistance for obtaining Liability Insurance, Bonding, and Pet CPR training.